After completion of all the group stage matches of group A and B , top two teams from both the groups are qualified for the semi’s of this prestigious tournament.These teams are Portugal and Mexico from group A and Chile and Germany from group B.
Till now twelve matches are played out of sixteen matches and following observations are observed.
- Goals per match – 2.8
- Avg. cards per match – 0.2 expulsions
- Avg. shorts per team – 37.8
- Actual playing time – 56.6 Avg. minutes per match
Top Scorer – Chistiano Ronaldo (Portugal )
12 shots , 2 goals scored
Top Saver – Igor Akinfeev (Russia)
12 saves ,3 goals against
Top Goals – Portugal 7 goals ( 6 open play goals , 1 set piece goals )
Best Attacking – Germany 46 Attempts (7 goals scored , 6 shotsblocked, 11 shots saved , 22 attempts of target. )
- The Krestovsky Stadium in Saint Petersburg will host the final match held on 2 July .
- The Kazan Arena in Kazan will host the first semi final held on 28th June.
- The Fisht Olympic Stadium in Sochi will host the second semi final held on 29th June.
- The Otkrytiye Arena in Moscow will host the third place match held on 2 July.
- 28th June – Kazan
Winner Group A V/S Runner up Group B
- 29th June – Sochi
Winner Group B V/S Runner UP Group A
- 2 July – Saint Petersburg
Winner Match 13 V/S Winner Match 14
Third Place Play Off
- 2 July – Moscow
Loser Match 13 V/S Loser Match 14
Result of Group B Stage Matches
So , the first Semi final match is going to be played between Chile and Portugal in the Kazan Arena , Kazan (Russia ) on 28th June , Wednesday from 11:30pm IST onwards and second semi final match is fix between Germany and Mexico on 29th June at Fisht Stadium , Sochi (Russia) from 11:30 pm IST onwards.
It is going to be very exciting and fascinating to watch these four teams to fight with each other for becoming FIFA Confederations Cup champions .All the teams are ready for this final show off and will try to give their best in these last four matches of this confederations cup .